You are not logged in.

• Login

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 9:00pm

Author: Assimilator

OProjekt Facebook will be discontinued

Dear community, due to the latest data protection regulation (EU-GDPR) we will discontinue our facebook page within the next 14 days (18 September). Our site OProjekt is still available afterwards. If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact us via email or OGame Origin Board. Have a nice evening. Your OProjekt-Team

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 11:49pm

Facebook Page: New universes (OProjekt database)

Dear community, if we have added the new universes from OGame to our database, you will only be informed via our facebook page. Check out https://www.facebook.com/oprojekt.net and like us. Your OProjekt-Team

Monday, December 18th 2017, 4:57pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Dear community, the year is nearly over so it is time for us to say THANK YOU for your support in the past year. We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and best health, happiness and success for the coming New Year 2018! Your OProjekt-Team

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 8:38pm

[SCRIPT] Update Oprojekt with Infocompte

We also posted it on Facebook (>> LINK <<) and in our news. Best regards Assimilator

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 8:26pm

[SCRIPT] Update OProjekt with InfoCompte

Dear community, the user "Choubakawa" has made a lot of effort and created a script that you should try. More information can be found here: [SCRIPT] Update Oprojekt with Infocompte If you have any questions or problems, please contact the developer. Your OProjekt-Team

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 4:01pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Dear community, we would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support in the past year. Thank you for your confidence in us, your loyalty and the pleasant cooperation. Christmas spells out love, hope and joy. Pass it on to everyone in your life. We wish you a merry and blessed Christmas season and good fortune, health and success in the New Year. Your OProjekt-Team

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 2:54pm

Retro Server

Quoted from "Fra.." No problem, i'll try again in a while. I'm quite patient Thanks for you patience. We will not forget your request.

Tuesday, November 22nd 2016, 8:30pm

Retro Server

Quoted from "Fra.." Any news about this? At the moment, no contact to my project leader. I don't know... Sorry!

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 7:53pm

Retro Server

Hello Fra, thank you for your request. The international retro server is not even in the list under https://de.ogame.gameforge.com/. I will ask the project leader and he will answer soon. Best regards Assimilator

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 3:35pm

Impairments today between 14:00-18:00

Dear community, during our Live Bugfixing Event (http://board.de.ogame.gameforge.com/boar…#post1885510125) today, there might be some impairments on the website between 14:00 and 18:00. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience. Best regards Your OProjekt-Team

Saturday, September 3rd 2016, 1:53am

oProjekt is back!

All important functionalities are restored now. Tonight runs the synchronisation with the in-game data again.

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 5:22am

Ingame-Profile-Update after the merger

Dear community, the universe in your OProjekt profiles can be updated with a little trick, so you don't have to create a new profile. 1. You have to convert your profile to a test profile: "Profile" - "Edit" - "Now convert it to: Test profile". 2. Now you can adjust your universe. 3. Then you have to enter your Ingame nickname and press the button "Now convert it to: profile for InGame Account" button. DONE! Have a nice week and have fun in the new universes. Your OProjekt-Team

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 6:25pm

Japetus.fr

Thema erledigt! --> GESCHLOSSEN ..:: Fragen? Wünsche? Anregungen? ::.. PN an mich!

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 2:49pm

Japetus.fr

Hello Bartozor, Japetus is now added to our database. Have fun. We apologise the delay.

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 3:13am

Japetus.fr

I will reply here when it's done.

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 1:33am

Japetus.fr

Hi Bartozor, I told the admin to add this universe to our database. He will do this as soon as possible. Please be patient.

Saturday, June 27th 2015, 1:21pm

Gemini at .sk

Hi farky, what's the problem? Please tell us. Best regards Assimilator

Sunday, February 9th 2014, 7:15pm

2 Questions from Portugal

Thema veraltet! --> GESCHLOSSEN ..:: Fragen? Wünsche? Anregungen? ::.. PN an mich!

Sunday, February 9th 2014, 7:14pm

Czech Translate Mines.Oproject.net

Thema veraltet! --> GESCHLOSSEN ..:: Fragen? Wünsche? Anregungen? ::.. PN an mich!