You are not logged in.

• Login

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 6:29pm

Author: Petty230

[SCRIPT] Update Oprojekt with Infocompte

Thanks for contributing this to the community, we really appreciate your work! If there is anything we can do on server-side to make your life easier, just tell us and we'll check if it's feasible Cheers, Patrick

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 10:49pm

Retro Server

Quoted from "Fra.." Quoted from "Petty230" Oh sorry, I responded to this request already 2 weeks ago but I think I forgot to press the submit button Really not problem, it happens Quoted from "Petty230" We could add this universe, but I hardly believe that everything is calculated correctly. And retro universes are not important enough to spend extra effort supporting them... Then the meaning is "we could but we won't"? If so, no problem, i understand that the players pool of a single server is...

Friday, November 25th 2016, 8:48pm

Retro Server

Oh sorry, I responded to this request already 2 weeks ago but I think I forgot to press the submit button We could add this universe, but I hardly believe that everything is calculated correctly. And retro universes are not important enough to spend extra effort supporting them...

Saturday, September 3rd 2016, 2:22am

Temporarily, no LiveSupport anymore

Dear users at the moment, we're not able to provide Live Support for. Please use the following mail address for support requests: help@oprojekt.net Best Regards, Your oProjekt-Team

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 4:35pm

oProjekt is back!

Dear OProjekt-Community, after 2 weeks, we are back now. Due to serious technical difficulties we have a new server. Therefore, we restore your data from a backup file. All changes from 08/03/2016 4:30 a.m. until 08/19/2016 11:00 p.m. are deleted. Some functionalities are still unavailable. You cannot use the following features: - Any functionality with the need of e-mail dispatch - works now - Data Synchronisation with the database of OGame - works now - Live Support These functionalitites and ...

Friday, March 20th 2015, 12:04am

Facebook Page

Dear community, we are glad that we are now part of the social network facebook. Support requests, which contain sensitive data, still ask at http://support.oprojekt.net/. There you can submit general questions, discuss any suggestions or just publish your ingame statistics. https://www.facebook.com/oprojekt.net Your OProjekt-Team

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 9:38am

2 Questions from Portugal

Hi mendron, sorry for the late answer and thank you for appreciating our work. Pegasus.pt is already available. Regarding the second problem, please try it again, we had some problems with statistics fetching last week that should be solved now BR Petty230 Project Leader

Saturday, October 19th 2013, 12:13pm

Wasat french (.fr) errors

Hi, I updated Wast.fr speed to 4x BR Petty230

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 9:09pm

Mines update works again

Dear Users, unfortunately, we had a problem with mines updating after a server update. This should be fixed now. Best regards, the oprojekt team

Monday, July 29th 2013, 6:53pm

Uni Nekkar (ogame.pt) Portugal

Hi AvengingDemon, I fixed it Sorry that it took so long... BR Petty230

Friday, July 5th 2013, 1:27am

mizar.us

Yes, our stats are daily updated between 2 and 6 AM.

Thursday, April 18th 2013, 5:33pm

BackUp after database crash

Dear Users, yesterday our database crashed because of unknown reasons. As I consequence, I had to do a very unpleasent action: I restored a backup that has been created on 2013/03/30 5:00 AM CET. This means that we lost 18 days at oprojekt: new registrations, profiles, changed passwords, everything that has been done after 2013/03/30 is gone. That I had to do this step is not only, but also my fault, so I really have to apologize for this big inconvienience. I hope you'll stay to oProjekt nevert...

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 7:09pm

Kassiopeia.us

This uni is already on 2x speed. This does not affect our statistics to make the values comparable to non-speed universes. But for your signature and your account info this should be applied.

Sunday, March 3rd 2013, 1:55pm

Server Move 2013-03-03 9:30P.M. until 2:00 A.M. (CET)

Dear Users, to improve stability and performance of oProjekt.Net, we'll move the project to a new server tonight. This means, that oProjekt.Net is not or only partly reachable in the time between 2013-02-03 9:30 P.M. and 2:00 A.M. Central Europe Time (CET). As the most internet service providers cache the IP adresses of domains like oprojekt.net, it may takes more time until our website is reachable again (depending on your location and your internet service provider up to 48 hours). We apologiz...

Friday, January 4th 2013, 1:28am

andromeda.us

Hi, I added andromeda.us Regards, Petty230

Friday, December 28th 2012, 9:36pm

Unable to get to Main Page

Hi DesertEagle, what's your browser's language? Please try to delete Cookies & Cache.

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 7:57pm

Barym.us

Tonight the data will be updated so that you can change your profile into an ingame profile which will be listed at the statistics. So be patient, please

Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 3:21pm

Add planet for Fornax FR

Hi, at the moment we work on oProjekt 2.0 which will support to add planets dynamically without limitation. Regards Petty230