You are not logged in.

• Login

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 8:35am

Author: Anonymous User

Retro Server

Ok, got it. I'll check from time to time if something will change. I guess there will be a news, in case. Thank you

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 4:10pm

Retro Server

Quoted from "Petty230" Oh sorry, I responded to this request already 2 weeks ago but I think I forgot to press the submit button Really not problem, it happens Quoted from "Petty230" We could add this universe, but I hardly believe that everything is calculated correctly. And retro universes are not important enough to spend extra effort supporting them... Then the meaning is "we could but we won't"? If so, no problem, i understand that the players pool of a single server is not very noticeable...

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 12:31am

Retro Server

No problem, i'll try again in a while. I'm quite patient

Tuesday, November 22nd 2016, 11:31am

Retro Server

Any news about this?

Friday, November 11th 2016, 8:54am

Retro Server

Ok, i'll be waiting for the answer. Thank you!

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 4:40pm

Retro Server

Hello, I'd like to know if it's possible to create an in-game account profile for the international retro server, ogame1304.de. I can't find it in the list, if i select the .de domain. Regards Fra

Friday, January 4th 2013, 10:52am

andromeda.us

Thank you Petty! but actually i still have problems with that account (you must hate me). if i try to create a new profile there, i get this message: Quoted No player name or universe was selected! even changing from test into InGame profile doesn't work.. but I exist for example in infuza:Link. where do you take ranking info? p.s. with other 2 accounts i have no problems thanks for your time Fra

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 5:25pm

andromeda.us

Hello, i'm trying again for this problem.. i can't find server andromeda.us yet. (if you're already working on it ignore the post) hope for help Fra

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 3:39pm

andromeda.us

Hi, the new version is online but my server (andromeda.us) is still missing

Monday, November 12th 2012, 3:24pm

andromeda.us

thanks Eagle waiting for it!

Sunday, November 11th 2012, 3:22pm

andromeda.us

Hello, it's some time that i can't find server andromeda in .us domain. is this just a my problem or the server is missing? here a screenshot: //<![CDATA[ document.write( "<input type=\"button\"" +" value=\"show\"" +" style=\"width:65px; font-size:10px; margin:0px; padding:0px;\"" +" onclick=\"" +" if (this.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display == 'none')" +" { " +" this.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('...