You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to Forum | oProjekt.net. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Saturday, August 25th 2007, 4:18pm

Mines not updating

A couple of days ago I noticed my forum signature had stopped working. I logged into oprojekt and found that the link to my image had changed, no problem as it just involved a quick sig update.

However, I logged in today to update my metal mines and when i click on update mines the page reloads but the output on the graphic does not change. I have tried reloading the page, clearing the cache and reloading and finally tried putting in some much lower values to see if i could get it to change, which it didn't. As this seemed to happen around the same time as the above is it possible that the graphic listed in the profile is no longer tied to the data?

Could you take a look?

Thanks

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Saturday, August 25th 2007, 6:05pm

fixed ....

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Saturday, August 25th 2007, 8:24pm

working now thanks :)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Armakuni" (Aug 27th 2007, 3:02pm)

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Saturday, September 1st 2007, 5:30pm

hi

ive got the same problem. first i didn't notice, cause i don't change my stats too often, so i can't tell you exactly when it stopped working. But today i added some levels of deut and there was definitely no change.

greetz and thx for help :)

rms

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Monday, September 3rd 2007, 4:36am

I have the same problem too :S

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Monday, September 3rd 2007, 8:25pm

please give me your mines-nick and the profilename ...

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 4th 2007, 7:31am

Pseudo: TimeTwister
Profil Name: Uni17

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 4th 2007, 5:22pm

same problem :(

Pseudo : chomo
Profil name : Oren

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Sunday, October 28th 2007, 10:26am

bei mir gibts auch seit mehreren wochen kein update mehr.... :(

pseudo: Phil83
profil: Eden

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Monday, October 29th 2007, 9:47am

Schick mir bitte deine aktuellen Minenstände, die du jetzt hast, per PN.
Ich werde mir das ansehen.

Gruss