You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to Forum | OProjekt.net. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Friday, December 28th 2012, 8:02pm

Unable to get to Main Page

Hi. When I want to visit Oproject.net, it just shows me some error message, to be exact:

Quoted

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'id argument in have to be the numeric or an associative array with the IDs.' in /var/www/oprojekt/newmines/ogameMines/class/PHPEasyOOP/DbObjectBuilder.class.php:152 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/oprojekt/newmines/ogameMines/include/build.inc.php(134): DbObjectBuilder->fetchIdFromDB(NULL) #1 /var/www/oprojekt/newmines/ogameMines/index.php(5): require_once('/var/www/oproje...') #2 /var/www/oprojekt/newmines/index.php(9): require_once('/var/www/oproje...') #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/oprojekt/newmines/ogameMines/class/PHPEasyOOP/DbObjectBuilder.class.php on line 152
Is it just me or the problem is somewhere else?
Thanks for help!

Petty230

Project Leadership

1. Project Management

Friday, December 28th 2012, 9:36pm

Hi DesertEagle,

what's your browser's language? Please try to delete Cookies & Cache.

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Friday, December 28th 2012, 9:48pm

Slovak language, cache and cookies didn't help :(

Petty230

Project Leadership

1. Project Management

Friday, December 28th 2012, 11:01pm

Fixed :)

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Saturday, December 29th 2012, 10:20am