You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to Forum | OProjekt.net. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 7:12pm

Capella Universe

Last month (maybe November, 18 ) opened Capella universe in the portuguese and brazilian servers.

They are both running with quadruple speed.

However, they ain't still ready to use on oProjeckt.net. When will they be ready?

Thanks.

Petty230

Project Leadership

1. Project Management

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 8:07pm

Done

Hi,
adding new universes goes very fast, it's not a big effort. But oProjekt supports more than 20 OGame domains and over 10 languages. This is a problem, we can't take care about all this, we need the help of native speakers. We need someone who let us know when new universes where opened.

I added Capella in Brazil and Portugese, but it would be nice if you help us in the future or if you ask your buddies and in your forum if someone wants to help us :) There is a lot to do... Signatures of users who doesn't exists have to be blocked for example. So, if someone wants to join our team, we would be pleased if he writes a mail to: petty230@oprojekt.net
Moderate english or german required.

Regards,
Petty230
oProjekt Management

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 12:28pm

You were quite fast answering my request. Thank you very much. Appreciate it.

I will also look for answer your request. I will see if someone would like to join your team and I will consider it to myself, as well ;)

Best regards,

junior

Assimilator

Project Management

1. Project Management

Sunday, February 9th 2014, 7:10pm

Thema veraltet!

--> GESCHLOSSEN

..:: Fragen? Wünsche? Anregungen? ::..

PN an mich!

OProjekt Board

Register now at OProjekt.