You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to Forum | OProjekt.net. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Monday, March 30th 2009, 2:00am

oproject question

So I saw that the stats thing i use to see how much i earn a week etc is closing down?
why? I don't know...but the problem is, how am I going to check how much i ear a week etc now?!
is there a new website comming? I really like this site cus i can easily keep track of where I need to upgrade, what planet isfalling behind etc!

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Monday, March 30th 2009, 1:52pm

yes this site is closing because Cracker doesnt have time to do it anymore and he cant find some1 who can

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 1st 2009, 5:09pm

can it be made available like the alliance stats tool (and could I get a copy of my data so that I can go on with this)?

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 1st 2009, 7:06pm

can it be made available like the alliance stats tool (and could I get a copy of my data so that I can go on with this)?

Maybe we'll release the Mines-Project as public. But we can't say it now. Please be patient.