You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to Forum | OProjekt.net. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 7:06am

Player in my Uni that does not exist, anymore at least

Hello, I am not sure if is this the place to ask about this, but I readed in the FAQ section of the mines oproject site and there is not a HoF admin in my universe to send a personal E-Mail, and a link that says "if there is not a HoF admin in your universe click here" links me to a page with the message "You are not allowed to enter this site". So I do not have other way to tell this and see if it can be solved.

I play Universe3.US
This is our production HoF, the top #2 player at this moment, called Luigi is not in the universe, I checked it by ingame search, OGame stats, so called WarRiders and nothing, I do not find it, and have been playing for one year in the universe and never knew a guy called like him.

http://mines.oprojekt.net/index.php?show…uni=3&domain=25

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Neamless" (Mar 3rd 2009, 10:29am)

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 9:58pm

Done

Thx