You are not logged in.

• Login

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 1:51pm

2 Questions from Portugal

Hello there!

I do not know if the best way to reach you is via forum or by your support, so either way, i'm going to put this in both places, hope you don't mind.

I would like to ask 2 different questions.

Being the first:
Are you going to create the option to create profile for Pegasus in Portugal?
Because i'm currently playing there, and i would like to create a new profile, and because of that i cant. Hope you fix it :D

Secondly:
I'm new to Capella, also in Portugal, having my account for more than 24h now, i guess, and i would like to create a profile in Capella too, but i cant.
It says that - and i'll quote it - "The specified account does not exist. If you have changed your account name In-Game, please wait until tomorrow for an update!".
Well, 24h have passed and still cant create one. Not a big deal though, since i just created the account, but i just wanted to know if this is supposed to happen or if it's some kind of bug.

Either way, it's never to much to say that i just love the work you've done here so much. One of my main basis to keep up playing this amazing game that is Ogame, since the beginnings when there were only 2 univs in Portugal.

That's all, and i'll be waiting an answer from your side.

Many thanks in advance and keep up the good work :D

Best Regards,

Mendron.

Anonymous User

Unregistered

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 10:34pm

Hello there again,

Nobody to answer? =/

Petty230

Project Leadership

1. Project Management

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 9:38am

Hi mendron,

sorry for the late answer and thank you for appreciating our work. Pegasus.pt is already available. Regarding the second problem, please try it again, we had some problems with statistics fetching last week that should be solved now :)

BR
Petty230
Project Leader

Assimilator

Project Management

1. Project Management

Sunday, February 9th 2014, 7:15pm

Thema veraltet!

--> GESCHLOSSEN

..:: Fragen? W√ľnsche? Anregungen? ::..

PN an mich!

OProjekt Board